The role of EFBA, once your site is open, is:
– to recruit teachers and organize classes based on the information you give us. The academic program will be explained to you so that you can answer questions from families,
– to provide you with proof of insurance coverage,
– to provide schools and school districts with the necessary documents so that our teachers are legally authorized to work (TB test, background checks, work permits),
– to provide you with an e-mail address so that you can communicate with the families,
– to coordinate communication,
– to coordinate enrollment.
EFBA will assist you throughout the year and will support you as necessary in your job as a volunteer. Your children and their friends will be able to learn French while having fun! If you would like to open a new site at your school, please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org